NCC Group is a global cyber and software resilience business operating across multiple sectors, geographies and technologies.
- We have a significant market presence in North America, the UK, continental Europe and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific
- We work across both private and public sectors, including supporting governments
- We have circa 1,800 technologists and professionals working to help keep our customers cyber safe and secure
- At any given time we are working with over 40 programming languages
- We have over 100,000 deposits of code safely secured in escrow for our customers
- As at January 2020 we were supporting 58 Fortune 500 and 85 FTSE 350 clients
- Admitted onto the London Stock Exchange on 13 July 2007
What we do
We assess, develop and manage cyber threats across our increasingly connected society. We advise global technology, manufacturers, financial institutions, critical national infrastructure providers, retailers and governments on the best way to keep businesses, software and personal data safe.
Our leadership team
Meet the senior team leading our technologists and professionals worldwide
Our Board & Executive Committee
We are guided by our values: working together, being brilliantly creative and embracing difference. It helps us to make decisions and connects us across the world in what is a fast-changing and often unpredictable environment.
Our sustainability framework is focused on three areas – environment, social and governance and is designed to support our mission: to make the world safer and more secure.
Our businesses and services
We are a research-driven firm, where every researcher on our team is also an active consultant within our Assurance division, which operates as one global business, with local delivery. In addition to this, we have the distinct but complementary Software Escrow and Verification division, which provides on-premise and cloud technology continuity solutions.
NCC Group started life in June 1999, when the National Computing Centre sold its commercial divisions to its existing management team.
Find out a little about where we came from and where we are going.
Read online or download our Annual Report for the 12 months ended 31 May 2022.