Accreditations, Certifications and Network
We are active members of the cyber security community, working in collaboration and in partnership with key industry players around the world.
Our network extends to ensuring that we have the relevant accreditations and certifications to assure our customers of our professional service.
- Police Scotland Trusted Partner for Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Procurement Service
- London Stock Exchange Premium Accreditation
- ISTQB® Certified Tester accredited training provider
- NSW Government Approved Supplier
- CREST supplier for Threat Intelligence services
- CREST Accredited Service Operations Centre
- CBEST Approved Penetration Testing provider
- CBEST Threat Intelligence supplier
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NCC Group Security Services Limited is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Our accreditation is limited to those activities described on our UKAS schedule of accreditation, which can be found here: https://www.ukas.com/wp-content/uploads/schedule_uploads/00002/7738Testing-Multiple.pdf)
- TISAX - NCC Group has been successfully accredited and awarded a security label to perform automotive security assessments for the German car manufacturing industry by ENX. TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) is a cybersecurity framework developed by the Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA), the German Automobile Industry Association.
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- FTSE4Good - NCC Group plc has become a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index provider FTSE Russell, the FTSE4Good Index Series is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices.
- NCC Group's Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and has held ISO 9001 status since 1994. (Certificate Identity Number: 10488445). And NCC Group's Information Security Management System is certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013. (Certificate Identity Number: 10412331) (UK, US and Australia).
- Fox-IT's Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and has held ISO 9001 status since 1994. (Certificate Identity Number: 73645). And Fox-IT's Information Security Management System is certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013. (Certificate Identity Number: 73644) (Netherlands).
- NCC Group is certified under the government's NCSC (formerly CESG) CHECK scheme for network penetration and testing services. We have been listed as a 'green' service provider continuously since 2001 - the highest attainable standard.
VIEW NCC Group's NCSC CHECK listing
- NCC Group is a Qualified Security Assessor and an Approved Scan Vendor regulated by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Standards
- NCC Group is approved by the NCSC to provide cyber incident response services to organisations that have been victims of advanced attacks and those that form part of the critical national infrastructure.
View NCC Group's Profile on NCSC Website
- NCC Group is certified by Planet Mark. Planet Mark is an internationally recognised sustainability certification, which recognises continuous improvement, encourages action, and builds an empowered community of like-minded individuals who make a world of difference.
- Microsoft Partner Network – Gold Partner
- Amazon Partner Network – Select Partner
- Amazon Alexa Voice Services – Approved Test Lab
- Google Android Advanced Assurance – Approved Test Lab
- Google Partner Program – Approved Test Lab
- Google API App Security Assessment Partner
- Cyber Security Supplier to the UK Government
- CREST Council of Registered Ethical Security Providers (member)
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce (member)
- NMI (member)
- Rail Alliance (member)
- Software Assurance Maturity Model (sponsor and contributor)
- ioXt Alliance (contributor)
- IoT Security Foundation (UK member)
- Cloud Industry Security Summit (invited member and contributor to several working groups
- NCC Group Security Services, Inc. with an office at 115 Wild Basin Road, Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746 is licensed as an Investigations Company by the State of Texas, Department of Public Safety for Private Security - License Number: A07363301
- This Can Happen - Workplace Mental Wellbeing
- Henpicked - Menopause in the Workplace